Registration is CLOSED. We are not taking any more Registration.
Bharat Sevashram Sangha, NJ Chapter is celebrating Saraswati Puja in the temple. We will be strictly following the CDC and NJ guidelines because of Covid-19 pandemic. We request all the devotees to pre-register for the puja.
Date: February 5th, Saturday 2022
Time: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Program: Saraswati Puja, Puspanjli, Hathe-Khari and Maha Prashad.
Prasadam will be served in a sealed box. Eating inside the temple complex is strictly prohibited (No exception).
Social distancing and mask
Devotees must maintain social distancing and wear mask all the time while they are anywhere at the temple compound.
Pre-registration online as stipulated.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENT BY SWAMIJI/TEMPLE ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
Since this Covid-19, the ashram is going through a very difficult period of time. Please donate generously, so that we could continue our selfless service to you. You could donate to ashram by means of Cash, Check or through online.
For all information, please call Swami Mukundananda at – 732 422 8880.
TO ALL DEVOTEES
Bharat Sevashram Sangha of New Jersey will celebrate Saraswati Puja 2022 following the Ordinance of the State of New Jersey. Due to Covid19 we are going through a financial crunch and we need generous charitable donation from our Devotees to enable us to celebrate Saraswati Puja and other religious activities under the prevailing situation. As such, with heavy heart we are forced to stipulate minimum suggested non-refundable charitable donation.
- CDC and NJ Guidelines related to COVID-19 will be strictly followed. All visitors must wear MASKS and maintain “Socially Distanced” during their entire visit. Always use Hand sanitizer.
- Decision to perform Puja is based on existing condition of Covid19 Rules and Instruction of the NJ State.
- If COVID19 situation changed and new Regulation and Instructions announced by the State, we may have to change the rules accordingly. Charitable Donation are non-refundable.
- To maintain the NJ State regulation only limited devotees will be allowed inside the temple.
- Pre registration online required by all and will be on first come first serve basis.
- Video and Photography is prohibited.
Rules Guidance (Based on New Jersey State Ordinance & Regulations)
- All devotees interested to attend must pre-register on line (No exception). NO WALK-INS will be allowed to enter under any circumstances.
- Everyone must bring the email confirmation as a proof of their registration, and show the same, at the front entrance to the Security/Volunteer. All must enter from the front door of the temple only. Entrance from other doors will not be allowed.
- Everyone must bring signed copy of COVID-19 Liability Waiver Form and provide it at the front desk. No exception can be made. Click here to download the COVID-19 Liability Waiver Form.